Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hello Again...

Check me out, I'm actually doing something I said I would do!

So the grand surprise I was planning for yesterday were THESE beauties!


Yezzir, TWILIGHT CUPCAKES!!! They were red velvet too! All for my girl Claudia (heeeey!). I worked with Claudia back in the day and now she works with my mom. It was her birthday and I got these in my head and HAD to make them. I was so happy with them that I was squealing in my kitchen (much to hubby's dismay).


An apple for the book cover (DUH). Only it wasn't so "duh" for everyone. My mom totally asked why I made an apple (forgive her, she only just finished the first book and isn't crazy into it like the rest of us).

A sparkly heart. Because Edward sparkles. *sigh* Mom asked about that one too...


And OF COURSE I had to do these!! They were my favorite (and Claudia's, and Heather's, and probably everyone else's). All the decorations were done with marshmallow fondant (only my second time using it). And the frosting was of course cream cheese. So if anyone wants them, I'll take orders...

Then last night hubby and I went to a show. In a little tiny bar. But I'm going to upload video so I'll leave that for tomorrow's post. For now, enjoy a picture of us after a few drinks...

1 comment:

MalContent said...

Tim looks a little scary in that pic. I suspect you're pushing him toward the edge with this Twilight business. *grin*