Monday, August 17, 2009

Almost Forgot!

So I meant to let my serious post about sending Tad to Kindergarten be it for today. For those of you wondering, I did it without actually crying. But I did tear up in the car.

Anywho, I totally forgot the cast of Dancing With the Stars was announced this morning!!! So for those of you who haven't seen the list yet, let's review...

Aaron Carter - He sings and acts apparently. To me, he's just Nick Carter's (from the Backstreet Boys) little brother.

Ashley Hamilton - I had no clue. I guess he writes songs. But I'm guessing most people are going to label him as "George Hamilton's kid."

Chuck Liddell - Okay, I have to admit that I shrieked when I saw his name. He's a HUGE part of the UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship). I've watched him fight plenty of times and I love him. Hubby actually got to meet him at his place in SLO (he's from the area and still trains there). I'm totally pulling for him and hope he doesn't disappoint.

Debi Mazar - Actress, apparently in Entourage (which I don't watch so I didn't know that). She looks totally stoned in her picture on ABC's site.

Donny Osmond - *vomit* That's all I have to say about that.

Joanna Krupa - If you haven't heard of her, don't worry, I haven't either. And I'm pop culture obsessed! I guess she's a model. Meh.

Kathy Ireland - Dude, how old is she now? She still looks good, I'll give her that. Used to be a model, now has some massive company that involves selling clothes at K-Mart.

Kelly Osbourne - Really? Okay then.

Louie Vito - A pro snowboarder. I don't follow snowboarding so I haven't heard of the guy. He looks all of twelve years old.

Macy Gray - Singer. I know one of her songs. Her voice is super-raspy so I couldn't enjoy her AT ALL.

Mark Dacascos - Super kung-fu actor dude. He hosted Iron Chef which is how most people will know him. He's "Manny" to me because the first thing I saw him in was Brotherhood of the Wolf. In which he was pretty (pardon the language) kickass. I like him.

Melissa Joan Hart - A.K.A. Sabrina the Teenage Witch or Clarissa Explains It All. Dude I totally dated myself by mentioning Clarissa didn't I?

Michael Irvin - Used to be a football player. Meaning he'll probably be pretty decent. Most football players are.

Mya - Dude, she was singing when I was in high school. And the first thing I think of when I see her is Ghetto Superstar. Do you guys remember that song?! I'm going to go download it now...

Natalie Coughlin - Olympic gold medalist swimmer. That's all I know. She's cute, if that helps.

Tom DeLay - A politician? Hmmm...

If you want to go read the actual mini-bios here's the link. Picture slideshow and everything. I'm honestly excited for Chuck Liddell. I really hope he can dance. And I can't wait for hubby to call his buddy John (who introduced them) and see if he's giving him a bad time yet. Although, would you tease a guy who fights in the UFC?

2 comments:

MalContent said...

Yeah that chick is totally on Entourage. She's pretty good, too. Sassy.

I can't believe you let Dancing with the Stars upstage Tad's first day at school. *grin* I'm just teasing.

Steven said...

ha dude.. clarissa, i remember that show! and.. not gonna lie, i watched several episodes of sabrina the teenage witch while i was away i nashville :P

also, ashley is a dude? that's weird. no clue who he is.