Monday, August 31, 2009

Dave Matthews!!!!

After over ten years of LOVING Dave Matthews Band, I FINALLY got to see him in concert last night.

AND OHMYLORD CAN I GO SEE HIM AGAIN NOW???


I absolutely loved him and my old-man crush on him is renewed. I went with my mom (thanks again for buying us tickets mom!) and she really enjoyed them too. She's also a fan of Jason Mraz now (he opened).

The band was amazing and it was totally what I was expecting. Right down to the losers smoking pot two rows behind us. And judging by the smell, I would say they got a bad deal. It just didn't smell right... but whatever.

And now, since I don't want to bore you and I really have other things I should be doing, I'll leave you with one more picture of man that I went hoarse screaming for (yeah, my voice was actually scratchy and cracking by the time I got home). He did not disappoint (even if he didn't play my all-time-favorite, Crash).


No comments: