Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wish List Wednesday

When school gets back in session I automatically start thinking of fall. Summer here is too HOT! And I like the extra coverage fall clothing brings. So I hope you don't think it's too early to check out some fall goodies!

And since I'm a shoe whore, let's focus on shoes today, shall we?

First up: boots. I love boots. This year I'm determined to buy a pair of skinny jeans so I can do the whole jeans-tucked-into-boots thing.



And now, flats. Because it does get too cold for flip-flops and these are the next best thing, right?



So there ya go, a quick wish list for you. Feel free to take me shopping. I'd love some fabulous boots for my Las Vegas trip in October...

1 comment:

Steven said...

haha, go to this website and watch the video. it is appropriate for today's wish list :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCF3ywukQYA