Thursday, July 30, 2009

It Counts as a Post!

I'm off having fun at Great America today so here's a lame survey-filler-post for y'all. Random questions about hubby and me. I'll try to keep the answers as amusing as possible.

♥ What are your middle names?
Elizabeth & Richard. Which amuses me because our middle names sound like snobby, upper-class tennis club members. Which is the complete opposite of us.

♥ How long have you been together?
Seven years in October. Married for just over fifteen months.

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
*prepares for onslaught of emails/texts/phone calls* Well, we actually found each other online. So the first time we actually met was on our first date. But it was only about three weeks from our first date that we decided we were serious. So which time span do you want to count? A month of talking online before we went out, or three(ish) weeks between first date and serious relationship.

♥ How old are each of you?
Old and older. He's older. Actually, 27 and 30. Which isn't "old" by most standards, but we definitely can't stay out late and party like we used to.

♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most?
It's pretty close, but probably his. At least his brother. We're BFFs.

♥ Do you have any children together?
Not yet. We're crazy in the fact that we wanted to get married and have established careers first. We're such rebels.

♥ What about pets?
None at the moment. We're waiting until we own a house.

♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Finances. For sure. Isn't that the hardest thing for everyone? Except rich folks. Then I guess their problem would be something silly like which country club they should join.

♥ Did you go to the same school?
Nope. We went to the same JC for a bit, but not at the same time.

♥ Are you from the same home town?
We didn't grow up in the same town, but he was born in mine.

♥ Who is the smartest?
I would be facetious and say I am, but honestly he probably is. But not by much.

♥ Who is the most sensitive?
That would be me. I cry at the stupidest crap on the face of the planet. Just last week he walked in to find me crying over So You Think You Can Dance. I think he questions my sanity every once in a while.

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Totally depends. We're the type of people that get stuck on one thing for a month or two and then all of a sudden we're craving something else and that's our new go-to place. There's a lot of pregnant jokes in our house.

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Vegas. Hopefully next year we'll be hitting Florida.

♥Who has the worst temper?
That would be me. Although I think it's less of a question of temper and more a question of self-control. I'm mouthy.

♥ Who does the cooking?
Both of us. But as far as trying new things it's usually me. Then he falls down and worships me for the domestic goddess that I am. Next time I have a successful recipe I may demand a crown...

♥ Who is more social?
Definitely me. But I think that's the case with most couples I know.

♥Who is the neat Freak?
Neither of us.

♥ Who is the more stubborn?
We're both stubborn, but I totally take the title and rock the "Little Miss Stubborn" sash there.

♥ Who hogs the bed?
Me. Although there have been random times where he does.

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
Depends on our schedules.

♥ Where was your first date?
Lunch at TGI Fridays. The A's were playing on the television sets and I think he was a little turned on by how into baseball I was.

♥ Who has the bigger family?
Him. No question there. The number of first cousins is somewhere in the eighties or nineties I believe.

♥ Do you get flowers often?
Nope. But that's okay.

♥ How do you spend the holidays?
Trying to split it between the families. For the most part. Easter is always with his side because there's no wee ones on mine. The Fourth is with whoever has the most alcohol and the best food. haha...

♥ How long did it take to get serious?
Threeish weeks. I could count, but I'm far too lazy and I doubt you care that much.

♥ Who does/ did the laundry?
Both of us. Although sometimes he's too scared of what he might shrink/bleach/ruin so I'll do it.

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
Him.

♥ Who drives when you are together?
Usually him. And it's funny that that question is there because my sister-in-law's fiance just asked me that yesterday (he didn't want to drive and was trying to convince sis).

There. More random stuff you didn't quite care enough to ask about my husband and I. Actually, if you do have any random questions (that I'll actually answer) shoot me an email. Or leave me a comment. That might be kind of fun.

No comments: