Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wish List Wednesday

**This was supposed to automatically post this morning. Not sure why it didn't.**
Today's list was totally easy. Ever since my sister picked hot pink as one of her wedding colors I've been wanting everything pink that I come across. I'm pretty stoked to wear my hot pink wedding shoes again as a bridesmaid. Seriously. Way stoked.

So to get some of the pink out of my system, I thought I should base today's wish list on the color.
now I know I said I can't wait to wear my shoes, but if something were to happen to them, I would take these from Baker's in a second. Aren't they fabulous?
I am watching this ring on Etsy, I think I need it for the wedding
I'd like to think I could pull off this headband. I'd definitely try!

and I have a pink clutch (also from my wedding), but this one was too cute not to pass along


super cute pink sunglasses from Forever21


I would wear this headband to death, by NevaPlume on Etsy

Now I'm off to convince hubby to buy me that ring...

No comments: