Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Yay!

I get to go pick up a little manlet tonight. He's going to spend a few days with us and I am so ready to keep him busy while he's here. Some possibilities while he's here...
  • go see a free family movie this week (possibly two)
  • take some walks
  • give him a chance to get behind the camera (I really want to get his perspective)
  • paint a birdhouse
  • play with some flashcards (that I have yet to make... oops)
  • practice writing and math and all sorts of things
  • swim
  • library trip
  • bake and/or cook together
  • farmer's market
  • park

I am so excited and we are going to be busy beyond belief. We may not do everything on the list, but everything has run through my head.

Oh, and mom, we'll of course go visit you. Just let me know when is good for you. Want to go to the farmer's market with us Saturday morning?

No comments: