Saturday, July 4, 2009

Fireworks?

Who's got 'em? We're going to my mom's and there's no kids so I don't imagine we'll be doing fireworks this year. But there will be an insane amount of food. And my family. Always a good time.

In other matters, I've been a bad blogger. I'm placing the blame on my computer yet again. I really need a new one. Hubby said maybe when school starts up. We'll see. A lot is hinging on the timing of our move (no house yet, but we're sick of renting here for several reasons).

So tomorrow I will TRY to upload the camera again and give you some recent pics. I actually did a decent amount of baking and cooking this week so I can always post about that. Although tomorrow may be sewing Sunday with mom...

Anywho, happy 4th to all of you! I hope you get to spend the day doing something fun!

No comments: