Monday, May 4, 2009

Dancing Week 9

I'm a bit behind tonight, just got back from a birthday party. So now I'm catching up. And I know I haven't blogged in a bit. I've been dealing with my own stuff lately...

Tonight each couple gets two dances. And I'm still bitter that Chuck and Julianne got voted out last week. Grrr...

Shawn and Mark - quickstep - GREAT SONG CHOICE! Haha... from Aladdin. They look pretty good too. I just love Mark though. He always looks like he's having a ton of fun. Judges' score: 27

Ty and Chelsie - Argentine tango - He's really good at the sharp movements. Hubby is sitting here totally impressed with him. He has improved by a hundred times. They looked good. Judges' score: 25

Lil Kim and Derek - waltz - I'm torn between "boooo" and "yawn." So OVER her. Seriously America, send her home! Her dress is a bit distracting to me tonight. Wardrobe should have put her in something more flowy and pretty. The florals just don't fit the dance. But they look good. I wouldn't call it great. Judges' score: 25

Gilles and Cheryl - fox trot - LOOOOVE this song. They look good. Like, GOOD. But I think I'm totally biased for Gilles. *sigh* Yeah, pretty much LOVED them. Judges' score: 29

Melissa and Tony - Viennese waltz - Haha, hubby commented on Melissa's see-through skirt portion. Leave it to a man... they're good. But I pretty much love Tony so... Judges' score: 27

Ummm, so is Dancing morphing into Idol? There's a whole lot of needless filler tonight...

So now we have the Latin round and the stars have to have a solo in their dance.

Shawn and Mark - paso doble - Shawn KILLS at the poses with her arms. I really like this one. She's so cute it's weird seeing her all serious and mean. Judges' score: 29

Ty and Chelsie - rumba - EEEEE!!! LOVE THIS SONG TOO! Who doesn't love Tom Petty? And Tad looooves Chelsie right now! She just earned an "OOOH!" Ty's not doing too bad with the hip action. Oh, then his solo came and I spoke too soon. But he totally danced up to Jewel (his wife for those that don't know) and it was cute. Judges' score: 21

Lil Kim and Derek - salsa - *gag* The dance was good, but I'm not sure it was great. She started making weird faces again. WHAT IS UP WITH THE FACES?! And she just writhed on the floor for her solo. Um, not impressed. Judges' score: 27

Gilles and Cheryl - rumba - Ohhhh my. Gilles could give Ty a couple tips about the rumba. Holy cow I want to be Cheryl. And I'll leave it at that... Judges' score: 27

Melissa and Tony - samba - I liked it, but I think I was expecting a little more. The dance was really good, I just couldn't figure out what it was that I was expecting from them. And hubby noted that she was about to have a wardrobe malfunction with the left breasticle area. And she was TOTALLY embarrassed about it. Judges' score: 30

Alright, so obviously Ty should be the one to go home tomorrow. I love him and all, but he's just not the best dancer.

No comments: