Friday, May 15, 2009

Yup, Still Slacking

So I know I tried to blame my computer issues for my lack of posts. And I really have been annoyed with not being able to put new pictures up. I switched editing programs and have been able to upload again. But I haven't been able to put them on CD yet. Which is incredibly annoying. A new laptop is pretty high on the list when I start working.

But for now, just wanted to stop in and let everyone know I'm still alive over here. Spent our two days in San Diego, and had fun. Tad liked the zoo (what kid doesn't?). And tonight we went to a carnival at the school I used to student teach at. I love my kids for inviting me. Also heard some interesting news about jobs... but nothing great for me to tell you about.

Hopefully I can figure out the editing program this weekend and post some pictures for you. Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: