Friday, May 29, 2009

Who Do You Want to Be?

I've been playing with this site for a looooong time. And I told my mom I would post some of these forever ago. Are you ready to quit being productive for the day?

You know when you go to amusement parks and they have the cardboard cutouts you stick your face into? That is this site. Faceinhole.com lets you upload your picture to whatever. You can even upload multiple pictures for group shots. SO MUCH FUN. So of course I have to share some of my favorites...

If ONLY this is what I looked like in a bikini. Sadly... no.


Create your own FACEinHOLE


We'll see if my sisters kill me for this one, haha.


Create your own FACEinHOLE


Because hubby and I are nerds.


Create your own FACEinHOLE


For mom. Because she still thinks I look like Britney.


Create your own FACEinHOLE


And for myself. *sigh* Jealous, Claudia?


Create your own FACEinHOLE

1 comment:

MalContent said...

I reeeeeeallllly hope you didn't take that last pic JUST so you could use it for that.

But I'll bet you did.

LMAO @ Tim Mulder and Ash Scully.