Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Confession

It's time again.

I loved The Fast and the Furious.

Yes a large part of that was probably Vin Diesel and Paul Walker. But I loved it. Went with my best guy friend at the time and some people from church to see it in the theater. Bought the DVD as soon as it came out.

Then came the weak excuses for sequels. Didn't even bother watching those. Although I contemplated the third movie because it featured drifting and Tim and I were pretty into that for a good minute.

Now I got on my home page for myspace this week. What do I see? Another sequel. Only it will have the original cast. I think I got a little too stoked at the thought. And honestly, if I can find someone as lame as me, I'll totally see it in the theater.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually I have to confess I loved it too (only because of Jordana Brewster and Michelle Rodriquez, not the boys) and I did actually see the sequels, which were okay -- not great, but okay. And I too was stoked to find out about the new sequel featuring the original cast.

So you're not alone; unfortunately I won't be able to see it in the theatre with you, I don't think... ha ha!