Sunday, September 28, 2008

Nothing really...

Seriously, this is a blog about nothing. Strictly for the sake of keeping my pace of daily blogging. And because I know y'all are soooo entertained by me. haha...

Life right now... good. With the exception of being a bigger size than I want to, but I'm going to work on that. I'm currently deciding what I want to be for Halloween. And trying to figure out what exactly I'm doing that night. Plus counting the days to DISNEYLAND!!! We're going in December for Tad's very first trip! And it just so happens we'll be there on my birthday! So to say I'm stoked and waiting not so patiently would be an understatement. Anyone who knows me knows I love the place. And if you didn't know it, well, I love Disneyland. It's the happiest place on earth for cryin' out loud! Throw in that Tim proposed there and I could easily visit more than I get to right now.

We had the kid this weekend. Taking him home today. He's so fun. And I love being in the car and singing with him. Our current fave is "The Hairbrush Song" from Veggie Tales. It's beyond adorable.

So that's all for now. Maybe I'll have something better to say tomorrow. I'm still deciding on my confession for the week...

No comments: