Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Marco! Polooooo!


Haha... ladies and gentlemen, it's time to say Happy Birthday to my friend Marcos.



So I'm ghetto and don't have a scanner so I took a picture of an old picture of us. Good lord I'm lame... anyhow, I love Marcos. I've known him for... jeez, probably seven years now? Which is crazy. We always used to joke that when he turned 20 (which was a couple years ago) we could date. And we would have to get married because we would have beautiful children. But seriously, look at that picture and tell me we wouldn't have had some fantastic looking kids. Can't do it can ya? My first memory of him is from CIY ages ago, when my brother decided to switch rooms to welcome him as "the new guy." And don't get me started on his mom. Whoever ends up marrying Marcos will have the BEST MOTHER IN LAW EVER. No joke. If I hadn't met Tim I might have married Marcos. Screw the age difference.


So happy birthday to my Marcos. I have loved being a part of your life. And it's amazing to see the man you are today. I love you.

No comments: