Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tad's music

Probably more than a year ago I downloaded some kid songs to my computer so Tad would have music to listen to in the car. I searched stuff from SpongeBob, Backyardigans, and everything else we watched when he was over. He loved listening to it in the car.

Now whenever we get in the car he says, "Tia Ashley, put on my songs please." And I usually do. Because secretly, I enjoy them too. They're just fun! The Backyardigans has got to be one of my favorite kid shows now. That and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Anyway...

Tad has learned the words to most of the songs now. And he'll specifically request that I find certain ones. Tim and I even sing along loudly with him. Last week a Veggie Tales song came on that always makes me laugh. For those of you who know Veggie Tales, it's the cheeseburger song. So Tim promptly sang it. LOUD. And Tad found this hilarious. So he did the same. And continued to shout, "CHEESEBURGER, CHEESEBURGER!" when we got to his house. Awesomeness.

I love little kids singing. I can't wait for him to come over so we can do it again.

No comments: