Thursday, September 18, 2008

This week

I don't know what it is this week, but I am a stinkin' zombie. I cannot shake the tired feeling that's been with me all week. I think I ended up taking a nap every day. With the exception of yesterday because I had to go to class after teaching.

So yeah, CANNOT wake up. So sorry for the lack of blog posts. Motivation and creativity are dangerously close to negative levels...

Special day tomorrow though! It's International Talk Like a Pirate Day friends! I'm not teaching so I won't be able to share the glorious holiday with my students. But I'll be sure to sport my pirate headscarf or headband. A pirate shirt if I can find one, but I don't believe I own one. Look for a couple posts tomorrow. In honor of the great holiday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is SO WEIRD. I've been feeling out of sorts all week, too! And I've also perked up by the prospect of the weekend! Although I didn't know it was Talk Like a Pirate Day until I saw your bulletin, ha ha.