Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So...

I have to look all "teacherly" tomorrow. The area super nintendo (hello Simpsons reference) will be at my student teaching school. And I've been told that if I make a good impression I can pretty much be handed a job when I graduate.

Score.

So now I have to find my most capable looking outfit. Hmmm... that's tough. I need one outfit that's more grown up than all the others. This is some serious pressure here! Not to mention the fact that it's picture day and I think I'm part of the class picture. So double pressure!

*sigh* Wish me luck with the super nintendo thing. I definitely want a job ASAP when I graduate. At least, I think I do. I may just sub for a semester. We'll see. More on that plan another day though... so for now just wish me luck!

No comments: