Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Feedback please

So I want a semblance of a system to this blog. I've already made several repeat posts. Like, "Really?" and "Confessions." Those are fun. And while I can't really schedule when something frustrates me, I think I have plenty to confess about. So I may make confessions weekly. And invite what readers I have to join in by leaving comments.

I think I want to do a photo every week. It will be something I took, not something I jacked from somewhere. It won't always be artsy, in fact it will probably rarely be artsy. But it will be something that lets you into my life a little. And I will always explain where needed. Because let's face it - some of my pictures need explanation.

Monthly I'm considering a recipe. Not a weekly thing because I usually blog ahead of time and schedule my posts. But once a month I could share a recipe I love. And you know as well as I do it will more than likely be dessert. :)

I will probably do birthday posts like I did for my sis yesterday. Because I like recognizing the people I love on their birthdays. Same may go for anniversaries and other big things.

What about some other things people? Do you care what I think of movies, TV shows and books? I could always throw in a weekly review. Not necessarily the same type of entertainment every week. But a review nonetheless. I own enough movies to get me through a couple years if I choose to stick with this! And TV... don't get me started. I think I'm a little bit of an addict.

So give me some feedback friends. And start letting me know when you're enjoying what you read. Just a quick comment so I know how I'm doing.

Gracias. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the "Really?"s and the confessions are often interesting. The recipe thing isn't my bag but they'll likely make my mouth water anyway so go for it. As for your other ideas: me likey. They're all good ideas.

Hopefully you'll get more responses than my utterly predictable one. Ha ha!

PS: The birthday thing to your sissy was very touching.