Sunday, September 21, 2008

Cuteness

So Tim and I went to Target tonight. And as is the fashion I bought more than I should. But oh well. I bought my first Christmas present in the process. Go me! Anyway...

Much time was spent with the Halloween decorations. Sadly the store we went to didn't have nearly as much as the one I usually visit. But during our walking we passed the books. And of course they had some seasonal kids' books out. I took a look, because I love books and I fully intend to pass that love of books to my own children one day. But in the mean time, I'll pass it to my Tad. And something caught my attention...

Goodnight Goon.

Yes. It's a "petrifying parody" of Goodnight Moon. Now unless you've been living under a rock, you know that Goodnight Moon is an insta-classic. Every child should own it and have it read to them enough times to memorize it. Tad loves it and it's a regular bedtime story. So I had to have the parody. I just read it right now.

So. Effing. Cute.

I can't wait for Tad to come over so we can read it together.

No comments: