Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wish List Wednesday

So since I FINALLY got to see Where the Wild Things Are yesterday it was easy for me to come up with a theme for today.

And since some people may want to know, I'll throw in a mini-review. Um, I loved it. I think Tad liked it. I think mom liked it (she had the day off since she just got back from vacation). Hubby liked it. I only cried once (instead of the billion times I thought I would). And I think the best part was hearing the actual lines from the book here and there. Hearing them gave me warm fuzzies. I choose not to address the aspect of whether or not it's a kid movie. If you really want to know, email me.

Let the wild wish list start!

Go ahead and squeal. Or fall out of your chair. You know you want to. Aren't these insane??? I don't know if I would even be able to wear them, but I want them all the same. (via stabbyvonkillerstein on Etsy)

I spotted these and now I very much want to do a Wild Things room for Tad. I can totally see it already... but seeing as how I want to paint a forest on one wall I should probably wait for a house. (via BuddhaTaxi on Etsy)

Okay, we kind of have a theme for our tree and it's definitely NOT involving Max, but I would throw a theme out the window if I got these ornaments. They're adorable! Maybe I'd even hang them in Tad's future room. (via nannyCakes on Etsy)

I love this simple journal. It would be in my purse constantly. Maybe holding a list of children's books that I needed/loved/wanted to check out. (via mamaroots on Etsy)

Oh, and I want a Wild Things birthday party now. hee hee Okay, maaaaybe I'll let Tad have the party. (via digipixels on Etsy)



No comments: