Thursday, October 22, 2009

Right Now

You get randomness today because I feel like it.
  • I am at the doctor's as this is posted. Just my annual appointment. So joyous... NOT!
  • Hubby is getting pastries and other such goodness at the bakery I used to work at. He got a craving the other day or something. I am really hoping they have quiche. I miss that quiche, as well as other things they made. I DON'T miss the weight I gained while working there. I seriously dropped about ten pounds when I quit.
  • I am thankful for the cooler weather. It means soups and other yummy things for dinner. Last night was a bean and bacon soup. I found the recipe here, but hubby made adaptations to suit our tastes.
  • We've been on a wine kick lately. And now we're out. This does NOT happen at our house. We always have wine. Except for right now. So we'll be taking a trip to Cost Plus to remedy that situation today. Seeing as how it's October, we'll get some Halloween-themed wines as well as some Spanish ones. We always buy Spanish wines.
  • I have GOT to get started on our costumes. I still need a few supplies, the rest I can borrow from my mom (hi mom! I just need your quilt batting! And maybe some help making pants for me...). I'm way excited though because I had an epiphany last night that should make our masks easier.
  • I need to make cupcakes. Darn. I have a recipe I want to try out. Plus I'm making them for my dad's birthday next week. And I've got to narrow down flavors. Maybe I should see what his preference is first...

And last, but SO not least, a dear friend of mine has started a blog. But this isn't just any blog. It's going to be an advice blog. She's awesome and I can't wait to see how all this turns out for her. If you want to visit (and you know you do) just click here. And if you have a question for Dear Rhiannon, email her at rhiannon31872@gmail.com. Yeah, I threw the email in there for those of you who are too lazy to hit up her blog.

Love you Rhi! And can't wait for the blog to get up and running on a regular basis!

No comments: