Monday, October 5, 2009

Why I'm a Jerk

That's right. I admit that I'm a jerk. Especially when it comes to spelling and grammar and such. I'll totally acknowledge that I'm not perfect all the time, but don't ever make a sign with a mistake on it. And if you made a mistake, don't put that sign up in my presence. I'll totally pick it apart.

So today's fluff... I mean post, is a random smattering of photos I've taken involving something that made me stop. For one reason or another. Enjoy.

Yes, I paused the television so that I could get this picture. I'm still trying to decide if a sunny ho is more or less desirable than others.

Even in the mountains. *shakes head*

Mom was with me when I spotted this one. Why? Why would you want your license plate to say THAT?

I had my parents laughing when we saw this one. I know that someone just forgot to finish that final "F," but now it says "girts." And that's just not a word.

I think I've shown this before. It's a two-for-one. They can't spell "patchy" or "Santa Barbara."


Okay, I'm really a jerk for this one. I know these people. And I know that "being" is simply a typo, but I can't let it by.


These are those magnetic words. They were only a dollar, but really? That's pretty bad.


And the teenage boy in me giggled at this. There has to be a better way to abbreviate "homogenized."
There you are, evidence that I'm a jerk. But I'm going to keep doing it. Everywhere I go. So spell carefully America...

1 comment:

MalContent said...

MRS VD is pretty bad, but to me it just doesn't top DIVA GINA. Which, yes, was an actual plate.