Monday, October 19, 2009

Go Away, Monday!

I hate you, Monday.

I need to call and make a doctor's appointment. I don't want to because I'm being paranoid and I'm sure they're going to refer me to someone else. Once again, it's likely paranoia, but that's what I'm good at.

Something is up with our cable. The power went out last night and since then none of our channels are coming in. All we get is that stinking message, "This channel should be available shortly." Grrrr...

I still haven't heard from the student loan folks. Even if they aren't going to grant deferment, I feel like I should have heard something by now. Come on people!

And I get to go pick up my parents at the airport tonight. Which isn't really bad except that I'd like to go see my boys at their show. But they'll probably play late enough that I wouldn't actually get to see them if I went.

I'm totally over this Monday. Hope y'all have a better one.

1 comment:

MalContent said...

Not only is it Monday, it's also the 19th... *ominous bass chord*