Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Week! Tuesday...

Did I mention that I would probably have more than one list this week? I just can't help it! There are so many cute things on Etsy right now! So here's the first list this week...

I love these. Oh so much. Aren't they cute? They might be too much on the cute side for hubby. But I may have to attempt making my own at some point... I could have a whole village! (via jannypie)

I love my wine. And I love these festive stemless wine glasses. I might be tempted to use them year-round because of their coolness. (via demetriaco)

I have a love for these simple little dolls. I read the blog of one woman who makes all kinds of versions for her kids. I've yet to do my own, but these would be a nice start to my collection. Because when it's something that small and cute, how can you not have a full-blown collection? (via goosegrease)

These are the coolest (and creepiest) temporary tattoos I've seen. I'd love to see people freak out. (via buttonhead)

This garland is awesome. 'Nuff said. (via paperacorn)
This is a stamp. Yes, a good ol' rubber stamp. I would put it everywhere during the month of October. (via terbearco)

And hubby wants these lunch bags. Heck, I do too. It would be fun to leave your lunch in the staff refrigerator if it was in one of these bags. (via sammo)

No comments: