Saturday, October 10, 2009

I'm Back!!!

Hello all. I hope you didn't miss me terribly while I was off having a fabulous time in Las Vegas.

Okay, so maybe it wasn't totally fabulous. But hubby and I had some fun while we were there. I didn't realize until we were on the road that I never made a wish list for Wednesday... oh well. Hopefully you can forgive me. If the so-called "resort" were nice they would have free internet. But nooooo. You can pay per day, or sit through "their short ninety-minute presentation" to get it for free. Um... no. Even janky little motels have free wireless! But whatev... hubby and I have already decided not to stay with this particular group again. Enough already.

I'm hoping to have normal posting resume Monday. But we'll see. I have pictures to upload, thoughts to process, and I may even try to get hubby guest-posting (or at least throwing his two cents in here and there). In addition to that, I'm going to be out for at least part of the day tomorrow. Shooting with hubby and my brothers (my real one, and the two I've kind of adopted over the years), hopefully getting up to see the newlyweds... you know, fun stuff.

For now, you can peruse my Twitter account to see what I was up to during the week. Can't wait to discuss with you this week!

No comments: