Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Two Weeks

With roughly two weeks of my summer vacation left, I have realized I've done nothing productive.

And I'm okay with that.

Sure, we went to some movies. Watched a LOT of baseball, both at the parks and on television. I discovered a killer go-to desser. I dyed my hair purple. I went through a lot of nail polish with my weekly manicures. I got a winky face from Cody Ross. I discovered owling. I have begun a plot to take over Amy G.'s job. I have also begun plotting a little business venture with my cousin.

In the next couple weeks I really might be productive. At least, more so than I was the rest of the summer. Guess that's just the procrastinator in me.

Anyone else have fun stuff to share from their summer? Bet no one else got a winky face from Cody. ;)

No comments: