Tuesday, August 16, 2011

5 Things

I'm gonna stick with this for Tuesday posts. It's easy and I typically have something random to say that fits nicely in here.

I like my randomness. :)

Let's go with truly random...

5 Things On My Mind
  1. School, DUH! I have possibly seventeen kids now and a new aide coming my way. And uh... I didn't practice waking up early. Oops...
  2. Wicked... or specifically, the soundtrack. There's one song from it that I CANNOT get out of my head. It's been popping in randomly and making me sing for three days now.
  3. Running. Confession: I kinda got out of it once it got really hot this summer. I definitely need to start again. Like, yesterday.
  4. My hair. I miss the purpleness. I really do. But I'm diggin' the black more than I thought I would. I'm also doing the annual, "Should I cut it" contemplation. I won't. I love my long hair.
  5. Sewing. I haven't been sewing anything from scratch, but I have three t-shirts that are getting makeovers. I'm pretty excited about them too. One is just going to fit better, but the other two will be fun!
24 hours until my kids start walking in. And at the time this posts, I'll be on my way out to school already for CPR. Joy.

No comments: