Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I Made That

Honestly, wish lists are such a pain. I really have to be feeling them. They may become a once-a-month thing.

For today, I wanted to show off some cuteness I made.


Now you can't tell from the picture, but it's actually a headband. Seen in action here...


Because sewing up my shirt, planning lessons, and planning my outfit wasn't enough for one night... the night before the game last week I decided I needed a hair accessory. So I stitched this baby up. I bought the patch on eBay. Actually, I ordered five. I've used two so far. Stitched the patch onto white felt by hand. Sewed the white to the black with my machine. Hot glued it to the headband. Glittered the white edge. Voila... cuteness. I got a lot of compliments. For how easy it is, I may try to make some to sell. We'll have to see...

No comments: