Thursday, August 18, 2011

Obsessions

Potential new Thursday post for y'all. Because I have this habit of getting STUCK on things for awhile and obsessing over them. So this might be fun to share. And you guys can maybe INTERACT and tell me what you're currently obsessed with.

So anyone who knows me (or at least knows me well) knows I love musicals. This led to a love of Broadway shows. So in April when I got to see Wicked...

Oh my.

First of all, if you have any appreciation for musicals - GO SEE IT. Please. It'll be in Sacramento next year. I'm thinking I should go see it again. This time with the husband. Because even though he won't admit it, he enjoys it with me. (Sorry if I took his man card there.)

Anyway, for some reason lately I've been obsessing over the soundtrack. Songs CONSTANTLY stuck in my head. Turning it way up in the car and belting it out like a fool. Love.

P.S. - Just found out that Adam Lambert was an understudy for the part of Fiyero. There's video of him in the show on YouTube. Random...

No comments: