Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring Break - Day 2

I'm gettin' my mojito on at the moment. :) (The picture is actually from earlier this evening.)

Just finished watching Game of Thrones on HBO (pretty decent, already yelled at the screen). Now I'm waiting 12 minutes before I get me some Bruce Campbell in the form of the Sam Axe movie on USA.

Today was another day of vegging. I tanned. And read. And bought hubby his anniversary card. And made yet another flower for my hair (you can see the messy table in the left corner of the pic). I talked to mom, gushed about Wicked last week, and scheduled a shopping date with one of my cousins.

Hubby's home tomorrow. Which could mean we'll do stuff. Or not. We tend to get lazy when we have days off together. At the very least, we need to do some work in the yard. Thrilling stuff.

No comments: