Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring Break - Day 10

Good bye spring break. You were nice while you lasted...

Didn't do anything epic today. Slept in. Went to lunch with hubby. Went to a movie. Went to Costco... thrilling stuff.

And now I keep having these little realizations every ten minutes that I have to go to bed tonight because I have to wake up tomorrow. :/

But in the back of my head I know that I only have 25 1/2 days of school left. 5 more Fridays to look forward to. 4 more Mondays to face (and 2 more Tuesdays). Then my little ones will be off. 8 of them to be seen in my classroom again next year (I teach a combo class). And then it's weeks of sleeping in, getting and training a puppy, working out, working at church (possibly), camping, sunshine, reading for enjoyment and so much more.

It'll be here before I know it.

No comments: