- 60 days until Halloween. You know what that means... costume search, house decorating, themed wish lists (hopefully).
- 84 days until Thanksgiving. Which I have been contemplating having at our house. Am I psycho? Don't answer that. I'm afraid I'm very much aware of my level of sanity. Or lack thereof.
- 81 days until Thanksgiving break. A full week off? Sweet, sweet freedom. I'm hoping to visit some out of town family.
- 105 days until my birthday. My 29th birthday. Good Lord, did I really just admit my age on here? I'm so scared of 30 next year. I'm not gonna lie.
- 108 days until I get to sleep in for THREE WEEKS. Hooray for Christmas break!! My last day is even a half day! Can I get a hallelujah?!
- 115 days until Christmas! Let's not think about that one at the moment...
- 122 days left in the year 2010. HOLY. COW. Seriously. Maybe it's best not to think about that right now either...
haha It feels good being evil.