Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wednesday Wish List

Hola! It's Wednesday. Which I would normally be happy about. But I have to drive up to Sacramento and back so I'm not too thrilled today.

Anywho, I have an 80's themed party to go to Saturday night. Which had me looking all over Etsy to see what goodies they had. And I had some fun.

So of course the 80's were all about cassette tapes. So I thought this ring was pretty cute.

And I'm of the original Mario Bros. generation. So this keychain is pretty awesome.

Then I saw this. Rainbow Brite crib sheets???? I need a wee one now.

If I had the cash and the time before the party, I would totally buy this dress. How fabulously 80's is it? I'm kind of in love.

Then there's this. WOW. Do you guys remember Jem? Please tell me you remember her. She's truly outrageous!!! haha I still may pull an all-nighter on Friday and make myself this dress. Because I really really really want to be Jem. I loved her as a kid.

Happy Wednesday all. Do something truly outrageous!

haha, I couldn't help it.

1 comment:

Lis said...

I totally had those Rainbow Brite sheets when we were little. I still have the pillowcase and use it all the time!