Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Coolness

You ever have one of those weekends? Where everything you did was awesome? That was mine. It could have been that it was my first holiday since school started. And the fact that hubby and I had a day off together for the first time in almost a month (seriously, we didn't realize how tough our opposite schedules would be).

Would you like a rundown of the awesomeness? Okay then...

Friday 5ish pm - I get home and decide that a bath and book are necessary. Done and done. Feeling good.

Friday 7ish pm - I realize I never watched part one of the Jersey Housewives reunion. So I watch. And I LOVE it. Can't wait for part two.

Saturday 6ish am - Uncool. My body decided to try and wake up. I have none of it and fall asleep for another hourish. Good enough I suppose.

Saturday 9 am - Mom and I go to my baby's first flag football game! He was adorable and that is all that even needs to be said.

Saturday 11ish am - Mom and I go to set up centerpieces and decor for my grandpa's western-themed 80th birthday party. We love what we've done with the place.

Saturday 5 pm - Party starts. Tweeting ensues. It's a good time with no drama and my grandpa is the cutest thing ever.

Sunday 10 am - Head to grandma's with the parents. Menudo, pan dulce, and more family time.

Sunday 2 pm - Cousin comes to town. We go pick up my Tad and do some shopping.

Sunday night Tad and Kayla both stayed here. We watched Diary of a Wimpy Kid (hilarious!). Looked for constellations. Just hung out. Then all day Monday we were at my mom's. Again, just hanging out. I snuck in a nap while Tad played.

Thank goodness for a relaxing weekend. Now to count down to the next holiday...

No comments: