Friday, September 24, 2010

Need Your Help!

So hubby and I sat on our front porch tonight and discussed random things. Halloween came up (of course) and we remembered that he never got to finish a project last year because we need materials.

Here's where you come in.

Does anyone have ANY film canisters? Ya know, the plastic ones that film came in before we all got fancy with our digital cameras? They're super hard to find and we need some more for the project that didn't get finished last year. If you send me some maybe you'll get a special thanks. Which may or may not be in the form of your name on a styrofoam headstone in our yard.

Just kidding.

Unless you really do want to be honored that way. Then I'll totally do it.

But seriously, if you or anyone you know (don't we all know a hoarder or two?) has any plastic film canisters you don't want, please hit me up. I would love you forever. :)

No comments: