Thursday, September 30, 2010

Big Day

My baby lost his first tooth yesterday. I haven't seen a picture yet, but I should see him on Saturday (hopefully he'll be spending the night). I can't wait. I'm dying. He's going to look SO STINKING CUTE. I might just pass out from the cuteness.

So in honor of my little man, here's a story he told me. It's from July.

Monsters in the House (yes, he titled it)

There was a spider on the car. It crawled down to the window. He CRACKED the window. He came in and bit a person. The spider ran with the person to the house. All his friends ate the person. And then the house closed and opened the doors and the ghosts came in. And all the spiders crawled on the ghosts and gave the ghosts hugs. And then they switched. And a person got a jar and he put spider food in it and the spider came in and cracked the window and bit the person.

The End

I'm not sure what was up with the spiders that day. We were in the car on our way to go camping when he told me this one. I'm hoping to get some more if he stays the night this weekend. :)

No comments: