Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy Birthday to...

... my super adorable Grandpa Felix!


Would you even guess that the happy man in that picture is turning 80? I wish I had video of his little "entrance" at his party because he was too cute for words.

My grandpa rocks. The man loves his country music, his Clint Eastwood movies, and of course his family. He was the first person to tell me inappropriate jokes. He was also the first person to tell me to pull his finger. He made me laugh more times than I can possibly count. He had a fun party this year filled with friends and family. All you have to do is ask anyone about him and I can guarantee they're going to have a great story. Because every time he's around, there's a story in the making.

Happy birthday, Grandpa. I love you.

No comments: