Yeah, I haven't had much fun at night since I started working. It's tough with hubby and I having opposite schedules. But this weekend we actually went out! Twice! Almost three times, but Sunday night didn't happen. So let's jump in and discuss the...
5 Awesome Things About My Weekend
- I got to see our cousin Tony play an awesome show. Seriously. If you have a Facebook check out the Mighty Mites. They were SOOOOO sweet.
- I got a good laugh out of a crazy chick trying to hit on my brother-in-law. She was LEGIT crazy. Crazy and gross enough to the point that my poor brother wanted a rape-shower. haha
- I hung out with a couple cousins that I haven't seen for... at least a month? Always nice.
- I got a true example of just how hard karma hits when you deserve it. Then I felt like a bad person for laughing at the situation. Then I realized that this girl REALLY did earn it.
- My brother came to kick it with me! And we worked on an amazing project of amazingness! He even stuck around and watched some of the Emmy Awards with me.