5 Things I Can't Wait For
- Friday. Not just Fridays in general, although those are great now. But this Friday hubby and I are heading up to see his cousins. Cousin Tony is in a band and we haven't gone to see him yet. We'll be remedying that.
- My grandpa's party. He has a big birthday this year and we're throwing him a giant party. There's a lot of planning going into it, but it's going to be totally worth it.
- Labor Day. It's a day off. WITH hubby. We don't get those anymore with our completely opposite schedules. I'd love to go do something, but I'd be just as happy to stay home with him all day and do nothing important.
- My friend's wedding. Massive party with people I love? Yes. Seeing two friends tie the knot? Yes.
- My next weekend with Tad. I miss him. My kids at school are cute, but they're not Tad. :) I miss my baby.