Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Poor Hubby

Don't you hate when you go to the fridge or pantry knowing exactly what you want? And then it's not there? Because someone else ate it?

Yeah. I did that to hubby yesterday. Sorry honey.

No wish list. We might have to rethink Wednesday entries. Any suggestions? Since hubby is off during the week maybe I can convince him to guest blog.

Hmmm...

On the plus side, I got an aide for my classroom. Her first day was yesterday and it soooo made a difference. The planning takes a bit longer, but I think the payoff will be worth it.

On the poopy side, it's hotter than... okay, it's too hot to even come up with something clever. Boooooo heat. Although, honestly, I don't feel it much when I'm leaving work. It hasn't really been unbearable compared to Florida. So that's good.

Okay, enough randomness. If you know hubby you should hit him up and tell him to guest blog for me. I promise he's capable of being entertaining. :)

No comments: