Thursday, August 19, 2010

Oh Hey There

Yup. Slacker. But you should know why. So this girl isn't making any excuses.

So, would you like some randomness today? Because that's what I feel like dishing out. Let's go.

I'm going to be honest here. I don't love my job. Yet. I'm sure I will. But it would be really nice if that would happen now.

Got the good news that my cousin from SoCal is coming up in September! Yay! I get to see her and her family. And her belly! Yup, she's due in October. With a girl. I'm more than a little excited.

I read a rumor/possibility last night that the Backstreet Boys and New Kids on the Block are in talks to TOUR TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My head almost exploded from the awesomeness. Now that I have a job I can definitely say: I WILL BE THERE.

Hubby used the bread machine for the first time yesterday. I can feel the love handles forming already...

I decided I want to do a tacos and beer night. Who's interested? It sounds baaamb right now.

I really really really really wish I could sew right now. But it's hard to do it when I feel like there are things that NEED to be done. Maybe Saturday if I'm lucky.

I can't wait for October. It will be the return of UFC at our place. I love UFC nights. And I even like hosting it.

Okay. That's enough randomness for y'all today. I'll TRY to get a picture up tomorrow. TRY. No promises. Tonight is Back to School Night. It doesn't start until 6:30. And it'll take me almost a half hour to get home. So no promises. I may just want to pass out when I get here.

No comments: