Tuesday, August 10, 2010

5 Things

So a bunch of people around me are pregnant. And it's fun, because I'm excited for all of them. But it leads to questions.

Yeah, I've been getting asked when hubby and I are going to populate the world.

The excuse used to be that I didn't have a job so there was no way we could afford a baby. But now I have a job. So I'm going to share with you some things that I would like to happen before I get my own baby bump...

5 Things I Hope Happen Before I Have a Baby
  1. Get through my BTSA program. It's two years of some extra classes to clear my credential. It would be nice to be done with that before I have wee one.
  2. Go to Hawaii. This is definitely on the schedule. We've discussed it several times.
  3. Go to Spain. This may end up being a several-countries-in-Europe trip. Depends on the timing and the funds. But for sure Spain.
  4. Buy a house. Or at least be ready to buy. I could handle one kid in the house we're in, but it would be nice to have more room for the second kid one day.
  5. Go on a road trip. I have not been on a proper road trip. Multiple days, eating at local places, bare feet hanging out the window... I want to do that.
So no baby right now. You don't have to ask for awhile. :)

No comments: