Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday Non Photo

Yeah, you get one more day of me not trying. I really will try to be back to normal next week. Or at least close to normal.

So you wanna hear how the first day went?

I was tired. I was tired enough that all I wanted to do was come home and take a nap. The kids were tired by the end of the day. I don't remember being that tired as a kid. I think my parents were pretty good about having me trained for early bedtimes again before school started. I don't think all of mine were ready.

I thought I had enough prepared. I'm not so sure. I felt like the end of the day was dragging a little. So this weekend will be spent OVER preparing for next week. And no matter how hard I hoped, I DON'T have a classroom full of Tads. :)

I took pictures of my room. Let's hope I get the time to pull them off my camera this weekend. For now, happy Friday. I'll be celebrating the weekend with the meteor shower and a bottle of champagne in my driveway.

Yeah, be jealous.

No comments: