Thursday, August 5, 2010

All About Me

You're probably laughing at my title or thinking "Isn't she ALWAYS all about herself?" I just thought it a better title than "random questions." I like these questions. There's some that I haven't answered a hundred times already.

Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?

-I think if it were up to me completely, at least the bottom would be tucked in (I like to leave my legs out when it's hot). But hubby HATES the sheets tucked in. And I can live with it that way so...

Have you ever stolen a street sign before?

-Nope. I've wanted a few. Hubby and I have streets with our names in town and I wish I had them sometimes...

Do you like to use post-it notes?

-YES. When we went out of town I left my brother a 4-post-it note instead of one big piece of paper.

Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?

-I used to be really bad. Now I don't even bother cutting them out that often.

Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?

-Can we discuss the meaning of "attack?" Is the bear only charging at me? Because if I'm anywhere near where there are bears, odds are I'll have a gun. Meaning if it's only charging, I'm emptying my magazine in that guy.

Do you have freckles?

-Not really. Unless you count the flat moles that aren't really moles at all. I call them freckles, don't know about y'all.

Do you always smile for pictures?

-Yes. I hate it when people think it's cool to look tough in their pictures. I guess there are a few times where I don't smile. But that's because I'm sticking out my tongue or making a face.

What is your biggest pet peeve?

-Biggest? Eeesh... as of right now, ignorance. It always irritates me, but hubby informed me that on one of his forums some moron opened their mouth about teachers and a big hooplah ensued. It's amazing what some people think about my chosen profession.

Do you ever count your steps when you walk?

-Sometimes if I'm walking up or down stairs. But not usually.

Do you ever dance even if there is no music playing?

-A lot. I do happy dances constantly.

What size is your bed?

-California King. I lurve it.

What is your Song of the week?

-Let's go with... "Simple Man." Because it's awesome. And I heard it at work on Pandora today.

Whats your least favorite movie?

-That's tough. I can usually find one redeeming quality in most movies I see. Umm... OH! House of 1,000 Corpses. That was weak. I expected more from Rob Zombie.

What is your favorite food?

-At the moment, fruit. Good thing to be craving right now while it's hot.

What movies could you watch over and over and still love?

-300. The Lord of the Rings trilogy. Clueless. Marie Antoinette. Phantom of the Opera. There are probably a lot more, but those are what came to mind quickly.

Were you ever a boy/girl scout?

-No. I didn't do anything growing up. I was a dissenter.

Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?

-Nope. No doubt in my mind about that one.

When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?

-In June. To my gramps.

Can you change the oil on a car?

-I probably could if I had to. But that's what hubby is for. :)

Ever gotten a speeding ticket?

- Three. But I worked my way out of one of those.

Ran out of gas?

-I thought I did.

Favorite kind of sandwich?

-There's one at Panera and I can't remember the name of it... Sierra Turkey maybe? Sooo tasty.

Best thing to eat for breakfast?

- Pancakes and bacon.

What is your usual bedtime?

-It's never the same. I guess I should work on that with the job starting soon.

Are you lazy?

-Sometimes I think I am, but other times no. So I don't know. I'd say ask my husband, but if he says yes I don't see myself being happy with him.

When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?

-The ones I remember... a witch, a fairy, Sleeping Beauty, a fairy (again), a unicorn, a 50's girl... and that's all that comes to mind right now. I need to mention that all were handmade by my mommy.

Which are better legos or lincoln logs?

-Legos FTW.

Are you stubborn?

-To the nth degree.

Who is better...Leno or Letterman?

-Conando!!!

Afraid of heights?

-Yes and no. I can do some serious rollercoasters, but other times heights get to me.

Sing in the car?

-Probably every time I'm in it.

Dance in the shower?

-Haha, no. I don't have a radio in my bathroom.

Dance in the car?

-Of course.

Ever used a gun?

-Frequently.

Do you think musicals are cheesy?

- NO! They're the most wonderful thing in the world!

Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?

-Rock star, ballerina, marine biologist, teacher. That's pretty much it.

Do you believe in ghosts?

-Sure do. If you'd heard the things I have you would too.

Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?

-Yup.

First concert?

-That would be NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK!

Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?

-I prefer Target most days, but sometimes you just gotta hit Wal-Mart.

Nike or Adidas?

-Adidas. Since high school.

Cheetos Or Fritos?

-Cheetos. Which I apparently inherited from my mom.

Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?

-Sunflower seeds.

Ever take dance lessons?

-Not as a kid. Took a couple classes in college and now I wish I had done it as a child.

Is there a profession you picture your spouse doing?

-Seeing as how he's been a rad tech (short for radiology, but he IS pretty rad) for a couple years, I see him doing that. But I can see him running our own ranch or something. He's pretty rugged and manly.

Own any record albums?

-I had temporary ownership of my mom's childhood ones when I was a kid. She still has them.

Own a record player?

-No. That was my mom's too.

Regularly burn incense?

-No. Hubby has asthma. I don't like it much anyway. Reminds me of hippies.

Ever been in love?

-Most definitely.

Who would you like to see in concert?

-Well, seeing as how the Backstreet Boys have been crossed off my list now (*sigh*)... I don't know! I wouldn't mind seeing Tim McGraw. Or George Strait for a second time. Or Brad Paisley for a second time.

Hot tea or cold tea?

-Both in their appropriate seasons.

Can you swim well?

-Yes.

Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?

-Yes.

Are you patient?

-I'm getting a little better at it.

DJ or band, at a wedding?

-I've had no problem with a DJ. We had one at our own wedding.

Which are better black or green olives?

-Black. Especially when I get to put them on the kids' fingers. :)

Can you knit or crochet?

-Neither. But I'm finally sewing.

How long have you been married?

-Over two years.

Who was your HS crush?

-There were plenty. Just ask my mom.

Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?

-No. I'm not two and a brat.

Do you have kids?

-Not yet. But I have a Tad. :)

What’s your favorite color?

-Purple. I just covered a bulletin board in my classroom with purple and it makes me happy.

Do you miss anyone right now?

-Not right now. Probably will later.

No comments: