Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wish List Wednesday

Okay, so there's plenty I'm wishing for, but I wasn't totally sure where to find some of it online. I'm currently on the hunt for a bedding set, but I saw some FABULOUS fabric at a store last weekend that makes me want to make my comforter. So there goes that wish list. Still a little early for a birthday/Christmas wish list. So here's something Christmas related.

I need a tree skirt. It's not like our tree is up now or anything, so it's not immediate. But since I plan on making it, I'm on the hunt for fabric. I found these super cute fabrics on Etsy, but they're sadly not how our Christmas looks. But someone please swoop in on these babies. I might even make your tree skirt for you just so I can experience the cuteness.

Let's start with a collection from Sheri Berry. Pastels wouldn't quite fly with hubby, but I love them!




I think the ornaments on the pink background might be my favorite. You can find all these pieces at Quilt Sandwich.

Then there's these fun Michael Miller pieces. These are much closer to reality for me. I love the whole mix of pink and red and green. I've used it with my wrapping before (yes, I'm one of those people that has nice matching presents every year).





My favorite of those is EASILY the piece with the deer. It's so cute!! But again, not so sure it would actually "go" with our Christmas stuff. I should probably stick with something safer. These came from Fabric Closet, Buttercuppity Fabric, and The Fabric Farm.

Well, I guess I should go look for fabrics that hubby will actually LET me use. Off to do some research...

No comments: