Friday, November 20, 2009

Best. Husband. Ever.

I really do have the best husband ever. He happened to get me an early birthday present.


Oh yes. The very things I wanted most from my wish list this week. I talked about them as I wrote and then yesterday he asked me if I really did want makeup for my birthday. And then he said, "Okay, we'll order it when we get home. I don't want to go IN to Sephora."

So these lovelies are on their way here! I'm really hoping that UPS is quick enough to get them to me next week, but it'll probably be the week after with Thanksgiving throwing a wrench in service days.

And yes, I'm aware (as is hubby) that my birthday isn't actually for 25 more days. But hubby figured I would probably want to wear the fabulousness ON my birthday, and if it gets here in time, ON Thanksgiving.

He's the best ever. Thank you honey!!!

No comments: