Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Humorous

I'll stick with the theme of funny things for now. Partly because it's always nice for a laugh. Partly because I want to make sure my mom sees this. And partly because I'm not feeling inspired to write about any one thing in particular.


Look carefully. Does he remind you of someone? Some movie character?

Think about it...

Got it?

Okay, here ya go.


RUFIO!!!!!*

The top center is the pic from the movie. Amazingly enough there aren't many pictures of Rufio on the interwebz.


Hahahahahahahaaaaaa!!! This is from People of Wal-Mart (and if you haven't been there yet, go now and kiss a productive day goodbye). I cracked up when I saw it and totally quoted the movie. "Rufio! Rufio! Rufi-oooooooo!" Which I hope my mom is doing in her office as she sees this.

Happy Tuesday.


*Don't you dare ask me who Rufio is. Just click here if you're that sheltered in life.

No comments: