Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday and...

I'm going to try something this week. Seeing as how it's the week of Thanksgiving I'll post some things I'm thankful for. So original, right? Well, deal with it...

This is kind of a given, but I'm unbelievably thankful for this kid.
I'm thankful that I've been able to watch him grow and get ready for school. And I'm loving watching him learn at this insanely fast rate. I swear I'm helping raise a genius!

I'm thankful that hubby and I are able to take him to experience things. Whether it's the beach, the zoo, the snow, or just the movies. I love the times we spend with him and I love asking him what we should do next.


I'm thankful that he's such a wonderful, compassionate child. We're beyond lucky with this little one around. He's funny. He loves so easily. He sings. He's just amazing! I hope when hubby and I have our own one day, ours can be as cool as Tad.

Okay, so I was kind of sappy today. But I've spent the last couple days with him and I'm loving every minute of it. From making snowflakes and cards at my mom's, to making up songs, to playing pirates with my brother... this kid rocks.

No comments: