Tuesday, September 15, 2009

3 months, 1 week, 4 days

Until Christmas.

I'm not one of those people that obsesses and counts down or anything, but since I decided I want to make a lot of gifts this year I figured I should probably get started soon. Like, maybe I should start now! And yay for in-laws not reading my blog because at least I can somewhat discuss my ideas for them here!

Luckily I have six kids to find/make gifts for. Kids are easy. Among the ideas...

Reaching a decision is the hard part for them. Then there's the adults... my siblings-in-law are easy. I can get away with making them cookies every year and they'll be thrilled I'm their sister. Seriously, they look forward to it every year.

For my sisters I may try out some silhouettes of their kids, matted and framed. I think it will be cute. Maybe even some for my mother-in-law.

My mom and I have a super-cool-best-idea-ever brewing for a couple boys in our family, but I don't want to post it until it's started (because the pictures will be the best thing ever!!).

I have ideas for hubby (that can't be discussed because he reads here, hi honey!).

But I feel like I'm short on ideas for adults. So if any clever DIY types are reading, hit me up with some ideas! And if you're going to attempt the same insanity I am, FOR SURE hit me up. I'm actually pretty excited about all of this. Which is weird, because I never get excited for Christmas until after Halloween...

No comments: