Monday, September 21, 2009

Evil...

Tulle is the bane of my existence. I swear I'm going to be having nightmares about drowning in it for the rest of the week.

We're less than two weeks from my sister's (okay, technically my in-law) wedding. As of right now the weather looks good (78 and sunny), the bride still fits in her dress (isn't that every bride's fear?), and things are coming together. I'm cutting tulle for centerpieces this week, making necklaces for us bridesmaids, and whatever else I get assigned.

*whew*

So how was everyone's weekend? We threw a second shower for Beth. I made cupcakes (mini ones!!!) and many incriminating pictures were taken. I'll post the cupcakes later (and maybe one or two bad ones, hee hee). If not today, then check back tomorrow. I'm hoping I don't lose time to write here daily. We shall see...

I'll see you soon. "I hope not sporadically."**

**quick, what's the quote from????**

No comments: